Wednesday, September 5, 2007

a few things

First, there was a race car in my office building today. A full blown Indy race car just sitting in the lobby with some cones around it. I am not really sure how it got there or why it was there or even whose it was but it was there. I might try that with my bike. Ride right in and put some cones around it.

Second, there was a guy playing Christmas music on his saxophone.

Third, Brooke got popped in the nose by our dog pretty good. Brooke was cleaning up Saderson's toys ('cause she's messy), Sadie saw her pick up a bone, got excited and BAM! a wicked right hook to the face. There is a bruise and some bleeding but everything looks ok now.

Fourth, Sadie did not punch me.

And last but CERTAINLY not least...Tracy starts winding her way back to the windy city tomorrow!

3 comments:

Mike D said...

Josh, we all know the truth...Sadie was in training for Michael Vick's dogfighting extravaganza, and that is why she punched Brooke in the nose...too soon to joke about that???

t said...

Sadie, please don't get so excited about my return that you jump into my face.

Josh said...

Saderson. a lover, not a fighter.