Thursday, June 19, 2008

wow, who killed the blog?

So, hello blogospherical world. I imagine that nobody checks the what keeps us here any longer and you know what, that's ok because this blog is going to take a dramatic shift. I will from now on post only pictures of myself. Lots and lots of pictures of me. Headshots, sideshots, shots of my feet. I will be so famous and nobody will even know it.

Wait, Brooke says that's a bad idea. Huh? That might break the internet? And then I'll be out of a job? Ok, here's a picture of Saders and her favorite red JollyBall. Sure to make the internet happy.

5 comments:

t said...

HI! happy indeed. with photos of saderson OR your feet.

Anonymous said...

I inclination not concur on it. I think polite post. Especially the title-deed attracted me to read the intact story.

Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.

Anonymous said...

Nice fill someone in on and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you as your information.

Anonymous said...

Amiable brief and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you on your information.