Monday, October 22, 2007

crazy bugs

On Monday nights, Brooke attends graduate classes at UIC. What this means is a: my wife is far smarter than I and b: I need to cook for myself, something I am very bad at.

So I had Crazy Bugs.











Thanks to Tracy and Brooke and Whole Foods these were a great "my excellent chef of a wife is busy learning and I'm here watching Chuck but getting a little hungry" meal.

And let me tell you, these little bugs are super crazy. It looks like there is a caterpillar, a stink bug, and some sort of bat...the craziest bug ever.

(click the comic to zoom in)

2 comments:

t said...

crazy bugs!

blog author said...

David says, Those bugs are a "caterpillar, ladybug, and butterfly."

Believe it.

And since your wife is at class, I recommend you eat them too.