Wednesday, October 3, 2007

lots of words


Photos = lots of words. Some are obvious while others can be subtle. I am going to take this time, if you allow, to break down this photo. I may not end up with a thousand words (trust me, I won't. You can keep reading) but let's get to a few.

First, we went to a Ryan Adams show. He played for 2 1/2 hours and did not throw a hissy fit like the MN show. Tracy was there too. She's taking the picture after scoring a 13th row ticket from some girl at the last minute.

Second, I am wearing my Le Loup t shirt. Check this band out. We know the bearded guitar player through our neighbors and they are fantastic live. I really like this tee and wear it a lot. Every weekend. Twice. Don't worry, it's been washed. Once. Plus, I'm married. Brooke has to love me even when I stink. It's written in the vows. Between the I and the Do. "I will love you even when you wear the same shirt over and over again. Even if it has birds on it or giraffes. Or holes. DO.

Third, the show rocked.

Fourth, (and I'm getting long winded at this point, right?) Tracy signed Brooke up with a Facebook account the very next day. Now, I'm not one to be all facebookin and myspacin and never thought my wife would be. But, she is. One day, we're standing out in front of the Chicago Theater all smiley and facebookless and the next, as we're cooking dinner, the computer finds its way into the kitchen, next to me cutting the onions, tears streaming down my face "hey, can you check my facebook? because somebody may have written on my wall."

I've lost my wife to the 'puter.

2 comments:

t said...

yeahhhhh good times! don't forget the cute little homies on the el. and yeahhhhhhh facebookin.... my first CONVERT! you're next, giraffe tshirt man.

Mike D said...

Come on Josh, get a facebook account. I mean everybody's doing it...come on Josh, all the cool kids do it, why don't YOU want to be cool?