Thursday, July 12, 2007

solar power roasting

I drink coffee everyday. Michael drinks buckets of coffee daily. Karl roasts coffee. Probably drinks it too. Lots of people drink coffee. There are also a lot of people are going green. Al Gore, obviously green. Leonardo DiCaprio, green. Mayor Daley, if the public wants him green he's green. My Corrola, forest green. With a missing hubcap. Now, coffee is green. Fair Trade has been hip (and ethical) for a while now but watch out Intelligentsia, Solar Power Roasting will be the new Organic. Just like I will be the next Brad Pitt. A skinny one. With a prettier wife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Josh,

I love reading your blog! You're a funny guy. By the way, I've upgraded my coffee-roasting apparatus: I'm now using a (non-green) propane grill!

Hope all is well with you and Brooke.

Josh said...

Thanks for the compliment Karl! Brooke and I really have no clear direction as to where our blog is going (blogging sin #1?) but we hope to keep it up for a while. I must say that I am intrigued by your propane grill coffee roasting apparatus. It sounds powerful in a very Tim Allen/Tool Timeish way. Which, I like.