Tuesday, August 21, 2007

DINKOC

Double Income, No Kids, One Car. This is who Brooke and I are now. We sold my Corolla last night and it is kind of a strange feeling. What if Brooke is gone doing those things that she does and all of a sudden I have need to drive to Canada so I can watch some hockey? I'll be stuck here in Illinois. Hockeyless.

The guy who bought my car came by last night at 10:30, gave it a test drive, knocked on the metal a little bit, kicked the tires, said some things to his friend and bought it. It was dark and rainy and if you ask me not the most ideal time to buy a car. But, this is the same way we sold our last car. Late at night. All wet and rainy and it sold. Strangest thing. Maybe its Brooke and I that are the strange ones but all I know is that guy is in for a suprise when the steering wheel pops right off.

No comments: