Wednesday, August 22, 2007

sweet summer

I can't believe it....my summer officially concludes on Sunday. It has been a wonderful time of relaxation and rejuvenation. But alas it is back to the real world of early mornings and busy schedules. So I say goodbye to sleeping in, enjoying coffee on the deck, walking with Sadie, and not worrying about much of anything. Here are reflections on my sweet, memorable summer.

Taylor St. Fest
Pww, Pww... Eucher Nights!

Family Vacation in SoCal

Picnic and Fire Works on the 4th

Michael Turns 21!

Anniversary Dinner at Tru

Sadie has a cousin, Nikki's Lulu

Movie in Grant Park with our Small Group

Architecture Tour on the River

Summer isn't complete without the Cubbies

Swimming Sadie in Michigan

Michigan Sunsets

3 comments:

t said...

you had so much fun! i'm so glad. love the pics!

Anonymous said...

I'm grateful for our memories of walks along Lakeshore, lazy days on the beach, coffee on the back porch, ladies shopping and dinners, hugs, laughter, your amazing dinner.

xxoo, Mumsie

Shelly said...

My favorite part about this post is the chance for me to view Brooke's summer wardrobe! Ever so cute, as always!