Sunday, August 12, 2007

jesus is my homeboy

There are a lot of things people do to differentiate themselves from the masses. Walking around Chicago one will see people with mohawks, piercings all over their faces, witty shirts that say "I Put the Stud in Study" and so on. There is one problem though. Try as they may there is always somebody else with a taller mohawk, more holes in their face, and stupider t shirts.

Today I made a discovery. If you want to be different from every other person in the city...wash your own car. In the street. With a very long hose. I could hear them as they walked by "Dear me...do you see that Betty? I think that young man is...dare I say? Warshing his own vehicle? I don't think I've seen such a thing since the Carter administration." (for whatever reason, in my head these people have very proper southern accents). Then, of course, you've got the moron who says "give you 5 bucks to wash mine"...to which I reply "give you 10 bucks never to wear a shirt asking me if I've Got my Tickets to the Gun Show yet."

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So let me get this straight so I can tell dad... you washed your car?!! : ) mom

BurnTees said...

glad you liked our shirts! :)

http://www.BurnTees.com